QUESTIONS ASKED AND YOUR
RESPECTIVE ANSWERS ON OUR
COURSES OF SPECIALIZATION
IN THE REPUBLIC DOMINICAN
Before departure will be well explained the travel, flights, accommodation, recommendations for the country, clinics, treatments to be performed, etc.
- Degree in Dentistry.
- Degree of training in Oral Surgery and Implantology (if you have it).
- Collegiate card.
- Liability insurance.
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity.
CICORD will look for the best accommodation in flats or hotels near the city Course Clinics. Therefore we´ll get best price and everyday transportation will be quicker and easier.
Recommendation. The flight and accommodation should be the same to facilitate travel and shuttle transport to our accommodation from the airport and back.
- You should wear your pajamas, robe and clogs.
- You should advise of their hand size to prepare the gloves.
- A group excursion will be organized on Sunday of arrival not included.
- There are special conditions of financing. Please ask details if interested.
- Places are limited to cabinets and clinics arranged.
- The deadline for registration is one month before the course.
- The € 1,000 delivered as a signal will only be returned if the Course is waived before 1 month prior to departure.
The sending of the Registration Form does not imply its automatic acceptance to the Course, but this will be activated at the moment in which CICORD confirms to the interested party the enrollment in the Course by means of which the collection of the corresponding amount becomes effective.
In the price of your registration is included:
Each level has a price that includes training, implant insertion, use of the Clinic’s cabinets with its staff and consumables.
1. Transportation to and from the airport.
2. Daily transportation to and from the Clinic in a group.
3. Lunch on working days organized by CICORD and we do it at the Clinic. But everyone is free to go out for lunch if they prefer.
4. The Course Attendance Diploma.
5. The Farewell Dinner and delivery of Diplomas.
In the price of your registration is NOT included:
1. The round trip flight.
We usually fly from Madrid previous Course Friday and return on Saturday arriving on Sunday. It is interesting, if possible, that we go together for the displacements and airport transports. Otherwise, we must be notified previously so that we can inform the carrier to be at the airport to pick you up.
2. The breakfast. It is usually done in each one apartment after buying in the general supermarket on arrival.
3. Dinner. That we do it in a free plan or in a group or each one where they want and what they want.
4. Extra expenses of each one.
- Clinics have the necessary equipment and auxiliary staff.
- At each clinic, 2 students attend a cabinet and take turns attending.
- A Diploma of attendance and participation will be delivered.
We have relations with several clinics of the Capital, Santiago de los Caballeros and Higuey. Depending on the number of students and the therapeutic needs of each course, as well as the patients that are offered by clinics, we go to one or the other.